Travel Reimbursements for Department Members
Travel Reimbursement Checklist with Justification Form (Fillable form – Required for all travel reimbursements. Mail form with all original receipts to address on top of the form.)
UConn Travel Web Site Access Sanditz Booking Tool here (Book Air, Rail, Hotel & Rental Car. If you choose not to use Sanditz, you MUST print or save a Sanditz comparable price before you travel. Comparable print out needs to be submitted with receipts and Travel Reimbursement Form.)
Travel Approval Form (All faculty and grad students traveling internationally MUST complete this form. Use this form for Bradley Airport FREE parking coupon for up to 14 days-you can still park in the lot but would have to pay for parking after 14 days. There are NO reimbursements for Bradley Airport parking for 14 days and under.)
AAUP/UCRF Travel Funding Request Form (Faculty only)
Please submit forms and additional documentation by email to Monique Roy.
- New vendors must be invited by Monique to complete new vendor forms using the improved PaymentWorks (as of Summer 2017). This invitation will be received via email.
- If you do not have a social security number or prefer not to use PaymentWorks, please complete the Vendor Form. Only page 1 is required; ACH Direct Deposit is optional, Form W-9 is required if an honorarium will be paid.
Note: Some browsers may not save the data entered. In that case, please use a PDF reader app.
- If you are required to file the paper form, please provide the following required additional documents:
- Permanent residents: copy of permanent resident card (both sides).
- Foreign nationals: copy of passport, visa and I-94.
- If you are required to file the paper form and are receiving an honorarium, please also complete: