The organizers can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions to UConn, Storrs campus:
Directions via Google maps.
From the West (heading from New York):
- Take Interstate 84 East to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn right onto Route 195, 7 miles to UConn.
- Turn right on North Eagleville Road.
Please note: GPS devices may recommend to follow Route 44 and take Bone Mill Road. Do not turn onto Bone Mill Road; follow Route 44 and turn right on Route 195. The Storrs campus is 1.5 miles on the right.
From the East (heading from Boston toward Hartford):
- Take Interstate 84 West to Exit 68.
- From exit, turn left onto Route 195, and follow directions above.
From the Southeast (heading from Rhode Island):
- Take Interstate 95 to 395 North.
- Take Exit 81 West to Route 32 North.
- Follow Route 32 North to Willimantic.
- In town, turn right and go over the frog bridge.
- Continue straight through the light and follow 195 North for 8 miles to campus.
- Turn left on North Eagleville Road.
During the weekends, parking is free in Lot 9, which is the outdoor parking lot next to the Lodewick Visitors Center. This is the parking lot closest to the Biology/Physics Building (marked as “Department of Physics” in Google maps) where registration, lectures, and breaks will take place.
- Food court at the Student Union: the “Union Street Market“. Located at the Student Union (SU in the printable map above).
- Other nearby options (see Google map below):