- I help organize our actuarial science seminar. Effective Fall 2012, Dr. Brian Hartman will take over this responsibility. We are always looking for interested visitors who might want to give a talk during our seminar. Please contact me (or either Brian - check the Math department website for his email) if you are interested. Our seminar runs only during the Fall and Spring semesters when in session.
Conference travel calendar for 2013
- 25-27 January 2013, SOA Meeting, Santa Monica, California.
- 20-22 March 2013, Visit and seminar talk at the Department of Mathematical Sciences, Middle Tennessee State University, Murfreesboro, TN.
- 19-24 May 2013, Non-Gaussian Multivariate Statistical Models and their Applications, Banff International Research Station for Mathematical Innovation and Discovery, Banff, Alberta, Canada.
- 1-6 June 2013, SOA Meeting, Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- 1-3 July 2013, 17th International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, in Copenhagen.
- 31 July - 3 August 2013, 2013 Actuarial Research Conference, at Temple University.
- 14-16 December 2013, 6th International Conference of the ERCIM WG on Computational and Methodological Statistics, at University of London.
Conference travel calendar for 2012
- 27-29 January 2012, SOA Meeting, Nashvile, Tennessee.
- 29 March 2012, Visit and seminar talk at the Department of Statistics and Actuarial Science, University of Waterloo, Canada.
- 2-4 April 2012, Spring School on Risk Management, Insurance and Finance at St. Petersburg, workshop speaker, European University at St. Petersburg, Russia.
- 12-13 April 2012, Visit and seminar talk at the Department of Mathematics, Michigan State University, East Lansing.
- 26-27 April 2012, Visit and seminar talk at the Division of Statistics, Northern Illinois University, DeKalb, IL.
- 2-4 June 2012, SOA Meeting, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
- 24-27 June 2012, International Conference on Actuarial Science and Risk Management, Xiamen University, Xiamen, China. slides
- 28-30 June 2012, 16th International Congress on Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong. slides
- 16-20 July 2012, Barcelona Summer School, Universitat de Barcelona, Spain. Day 1 Day 2 Day 3
- 1-4 October 2012, ASTIN/AFIR Mexico Colloquium, Mexico City, Mexico. Multivariate longitudinal data analysis for actuarial applications Multivariate negative binomial models for insurance claim counts
- 8-9 November 2012, Visit and seminar talk at the Departement de mathematiques et de statistique, Universite de Montreal, Canada. slides
- 29-30 November 2012, Visit and seminar talk at the Department of Risk, Insurance and Healthcare Management, Fox School of Business, Temple University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. slides
- 8-12 December 2012, SOA Meeting, Miami, Florida.