Arithmetics and Groups over 2-dimensional Schemes
University of Connecticut, May 8, 2006
Organizers: Ivan Fesenko, Kyu-Hwan Lee
The topics are analysis
on 2-dimensional schemes, representation
theory over 2-dimensional local fields, and
automorphic forms on Kac-Moody groups.
A. Braverman (Brown)
I. Fesenko (Nottingham)
D. Gaitsgory (Harvard)
M. Kapranov (Yale)
K.-H. Lee (UConn)
The address of the UConn math department is:
196 Auditorium Road, Storrs, CT 06269.
1. Follow I-84.
2. Take Exit 68 toward TOLLAND/MANSFIELD. You will
also see the sign "University of Connecticut".
3. Turn onto CT-195 SOUTH, and continue to follow it for 7 miles.
4. You will be at the bottom right corner in the campus map.
5. Turn RIGHT onto N. Eagleville Rd. (See the map.)
6. Turn LEFT onto N. Hillside Rd. At STOP sign, turn LEFT into
the parking garage--NPRK in the map.
7. Near the parking garage, you can see the Mathematical Science
Building--MSB in the map. Please come to the room MSB118.