Math 210 Summer Session I, 2003
Prerequisite: Math 114 or 116 or 121, or advanced-placement credit for calculus (a score of 4 or 5 on the Calculus BC examination). Not open to students who have passed Math 220.
Textbook: Multivariable Calculus, 4th Edition by James Stewart, Brooks/Cole Publishing Co. (ITP), 1999, ISBN 0-534-35948-5. Required
Alternative Text: Calculus, 4th Edition by James Stewart, Brooks/Cole Publishing Co. (ITP), 1999, ISBN 0-534-35949-3. Longer version
- Course information sheet
- Course news. Latest update: 6/30/03, with data about the final exam and course grades.
- Course Outline, with homework assignments. Latest update: 6/25/03
- On-line consultation: electronic office hours with the instructor.
- Study Group organization Last update: May 21.
- Maple worksheets for the course. Latest update: 6/19/03 with worksheets for cylindrical- and spherical-coordinate triple integration, and plotting of vector fields. Although certain symbols do not show properly, the graphics and most of the mathematics are readable with a current Web browser. If you have Maple installed on your computer, you should be able to download a worksheet, and run it on your computer.
- Mathematica notebooks for the course. Latest update: 6/24/03 with a notebook on parametric surfaces and surface area, which is also available in MSB 203 in the MathLab folder.
- Statement on Academic integrity