Hi, I am a postdoctoral fellow in Uconn.
Department of Mathematics
University of Connecticut
196 Auditorium Rd, room 335
Storrs, CT 06269
Email: bumsik.kim at uconn.edu
Math2410Q - Elementary Differential Equations (Fall 2017)
- Functional inequalities, PDE
- Geometric analysis, Differential Geometry
- Stochastic Differential Equation, Probability Theory
Publications and preprints :
For more, click CV
- (With Fabrice Baudoin and Jing Wang) Transverse
Weitzenböck formulas and curvature dimension inequalities on Riemannian
foliations with totally geodesic leaves, (2014), to appear in Communications in Analysis and Geometry, arXiv.
- (With Fabrice Baudoin) The Lichnerowicz-Obata theorem on sub-Riemannian manifolds with
transverse symmetries, (2014), to appear in the Journal of Geometric
- Poincaré inequality and the
uniqueness of solutions for the heat equation associated with
subelliptic diffusion operators, (2014), preprint, arXiv.
- (With Fabrice Baudoin) Sobolev,
Poincaré and isoperimetric inequalities for subelliptic diffusion
operators satisfying a generalized curvature dimension
inequality, Revista Matemática Iberoamericana, 30, (2014), no. 1, 109-131, journal link (subscription required).