Waiting List Fall 2013
Before you start:
- Prerequisites: Only use this if you have met all prerequisites to enroll in a course. If you haven't met
all requirements for a course and wish to enroll in a class anyway, you have to get special permission
from the instructor. Most of the time, this will not be granted.
- Scheduling Conflicts: Before we send an over-enrollment request to the registrar, we will send
an e-mail to your UConn email account giving you 24 hours to reschedule classes that might be in conflict with your over-enrollment request.
- Other Courses: Only use this form for the courses listed below. For any other course, you have to
contact the instructor.
- Multiple Requests: You can use this form multiple times to make several requests; both for several courses,
and for different sections of the same course. If you do, the oldest request will be treated first,
and the second will be ignored if a conflict arises, like e.g. registering for a second section for
the same course. If you want to change this order, you have to withdraw an older request.
- Non-Degree Students: Unlike last year, Non-Degree students can now also use this form.
Click on one of the course numbers below.
Modify your EXISTING waiting list requests.