Meetings and Conferences Hosted by the UCONN Mathematics Department
Past Meetings and Conferences
- The Fall 2010 AGNES meeting took place at UConn on September 25th and 26th, 2010. AGNES (Algebraic Geometry Northeastern Series) is a new series of weekend workshops in algebraic geometry held twice a year at universities in the Northeast.
- IWOTA 2008 — The Nineteenth International Workshop on Operator Theory
and its Applications, July 22 - July 26, 2008. IWOTA 2008 is
being held at the College of William and Mary in conjunction with the
Eighteenth International Symposium on Mathematical Theory of Networks and Systems (MTNS)
in Blacksburg, Virginia (Virginia Tech, July 28 - August 1, 2008) and the
Ninthth Workshop on Numerical Ranges and Numerical Radii. The special session on structured matrices was dedicated to Izzy Koltracht.
- Hans Schneider's 80th Birthday Celebration — An intimate two-day mathematical and social gathering held at UConn November 1-2, 2007.
- AGAMOCR —
International Conference on Abelian Groups and Modules over Commutative Rings,
June 11-15, 2007.
- The American Mathematical Society's Fall 2006 Eastern Section Meeting was hosted by UConn, October 28-29, 2006.
- IWOTA 2005 — Sixteenth International Workshop on Operator Theory and Applications, June 24-27, 2005